- Prevents stone formation in the urinary tract.
- Normalizes acidic urine and relieves burning urination.
- Reduces pain and inflammation.
- Has antibacterial action.
Cystone treats stones in the urinary tract, and recurrent urinary tract infections. Cystone inhibits stone formation by
- Reducing the concentration of stone forming substances in the blood and expelling them from the body.
- Breaking up stones by acting on mucin, a gummy substance which binds particles together.
- Normalizing acidic urine.
- Reducing oxidative stress, which is implicated in urinary stone formation.
- Cystone’s antibacterial action along with its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, pain relieving and urine pH normalizing actions prevent stone formation in the urinary tract and provide relief from pain and burning urination associated with urinary stones and urinary tract infections.
- Prevent and treat urinary stones.
- Prevent recurrence of stones after surgery.
- As an aid in preventing recurrence of urinary tract infections.
- Aid in treating burning urination.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Shilapuspha (Didymocarpus pedicellata)
- Pasanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata)
- Indian madder (Rubia cordifolia)
- Umbrella’s edge (Cyperus scariosus)
- Prickly chaff flower (Achyranthes aspera)
- Sedge (Onosma bracteatum)
- Purple fleabane (Sahadevi)
- Lime silicate calx (Badrashma bhasma)
- Mineral pitch (Shilajeet)
One tablet twice daily.
Safety, Contraindications and Drug intractions:
- There are no contraindications for the use of Cystone
- Special precautions
- Special precautions are to be exercised in patients with kidney, liver and heart impairment.
- Side effects
- Cystone does not produce any side effects, if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Drug intractions
- No clinically or biochemically significant drug intractions have been reported with the use of Cystone.